Please incorporate (in your personal and corporate prayer) the lifting up of the United States of America, her people, and her leaders. We pray that we repent our evil ways as evident in our corporate behavior, and return to our first love, the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. The God who sees us protects us and loves us so. REPENT and RETURN to the Creator of all things – the Holy One of Israel, who sent His only begotten Son to die on the cross for our sins. Repent and Return!
Gospel Hills Church in Pakistan, led by Pastor Mehran Pervaiz has been consciously working to liberate families in Pakistan who have been enslaved due to their inability to pay off debts they took. Gospel Hills Church is working in collaboration with Soul Winning Mission to pay off the debts of some of these families in order to free them. Some pictures of the families working in the Brick Kilns can be found below.
Christ died on the cross for all of us. Christ’s death should set ALL FREE! Please join Soul Winning Mission to assist these families pay off their debts and end their slavery.
Pastor Pervaiz paid a visit to one of the families to walk through a typical day in the life of a family working at the Brick Kiln. See the campaign below:
- Day 1– January 1, 2021 Luke 1; John 1:1-14
- Day 2– January 2, 2021 Matthew 1; Luke 2:1-38
- Day 3– January 3, 2021 Matthew 2; Luke 2:39-52
- Day 4– January 4, 2021 Matthew 3; Mark 1; Luke 3
- Day 5– January 5, 2021 Matthew 4; Luke 4-5; John 1:15-51
- Day 6– January 6, 2021 John 2-4
- Day 7– January 7, 2021 Mark 2
- Day 8– January 8, 2021 John 5
- Day 9– January 9, 2021 Matthew 12:1-21; Mark 3; Luke 6
- Day 10– January 10, 2021 Matthew 5-7
- Day 11– January 11, 2021 Matthew 8:1-13; Luke 7
- Day 12– January 12, 2021 Matthew 11
- Day 13-January 13, 2021 Matthew 12:22-50; Luke 11
- Day 14– January 14, 2021 Matthew 13; Luke 8
- Day 15– January 15, 2021 Matthew 8:14-34; Mark 4-5
- Day 16– January 16, 2021 Matthew 9-10
- Day 17– January 17, 2021 Matthew 14; Mark 6; Luke 9:1-17
- Day 18– January 18, 2021, John 6
- Day 19– January 19, 2021 Matthew 15; Mark 7
- Day 20– January 20, 2021 Matthew 16; Mark 8; Luke 9:18-27
- Day 21– January 21, 2021 Matthew 17; Mark 9; Luke 9:28-62
- Day 22– January 22, 2021 Matthew 18
- Day 23– January 23, 2021 John 7-8
- Day 24– January 24, John 9:1-41; John 10:1-21
- Day 25– January 25, Luke 10; John 10:22-42
- Day 26– January 26, Luke 12-13
- Day 27– January 27, Luke 14-15
- Day 28– January 28, Luke 16; Luke 17:1-10
- Day 29– January 29, John 11
- Day 30– January 30, Luke 17:11-37; Luke 18:1-14
- Day 31– January 31, Matthew 19; Mark 10
- Day 32– February 1, 2021Matthew 20-21
- Day 33– February 2, 2021 Luke 18:15–43; Luke 19:1-48
- Day 34– February 3, 2021, Mark 11; John 12
- Day 35– February 4, 2021, Matthew 22; Mark 12
- Day 36– February 5, Matthew 23; Luke 20-21
- Day 37– February 6, Mark 13
- Day 38– February 7, Matthew 24
- Day 39– February 8, Matthew 25
- Day 40– February 9, Matthew 26; Mark 14
- Day 41– February 10, Luke 22; John 13
- Day 42– February 11, John 14-17
- Day 43– February 12, Matthew 27; Mark 15
- Day 44– February 13, Luke 23; John 18-19
- Day 45– February 14, Matthew 28; Mark 16
- Day 46– February 15, Luke 24; John 20-21
- Day 47– February 16, Acts 1-3
- Day 48– February 17, Acts 4-6
- Day 49– February 18, Acts 7-8
- Day 50– February 19, Acts 9-10
- Day 51– February 20, Acts 11-12
- Day 52– February 21, Acts 13-14
- Day 53– February 22, James 1-5
- Day 54– February 23, Acts 15-16
- Day 55– February 24, Galatians 1-3
- Day 56-February 25, Galatians 4-6
- Day 57– February 26, Acts 17; Acts 18:1-18
- Day 58– February 27, 1 Thessalonians 1-5; 2 Thessalonians 1-3
- Day 59– February 28, Acts 18:19-28; Acts 19:1-41
- Day 60– March 1, 2021,1 Corinthians 1-4
- Day 61– March 2, 1 Corinthians 5-8
- Day 62– March 3, 1 Corinthians 9-11
- Day 63– March 4, 1 Corinthians 12-14
- Day 64– March 5, 1 Corinthians 15-16
- Day 65– March 6, 2 Corinthians 1-4
- Day 66– March 7, 2 Corinthians 5-9
- Day 67– March 8, 2 Corinthians 10-13
- Day 68– March 9, Acts 20:1-3; Romans 1-3
- Day 69– March 10, Romans 4-7
- Day 70– March 11, Romans 8-10
- Day 71– March 12, Romans 11-13
- Day 72– March 13, Romans 14-16
- Day 73– March 14, Acts 20:4-38; Acts 21; Acts 22; Acts 23:1-35
- Day 74– March 15, Acts 24-26
- Day 75– March 16, Acts 27-28
- Day 76– March 17, Colossians 1-4; Philemon
- Day 77– March 18, Ephesians 1-6
- Day 78– March 19, Philippians 1-4
- Day 79– March 20, 1 Timothy 1-6
- Day 80– March 21, Titus 1-3
- Day 81– March 22, 1 Peter 1-5
- Day 82– March 23, Hebrews 1-6
- Day 83– March 24, Hebrews 7-10
- Day 84– March 25, Hebrews 11-13
- Day 85-March 26, 2 Timothy 1-4
- Day 86– March 27, 2 Peter 1-3; Jude
- Day 87– March 28, 1 John 1-5
- Day 88– March 29, 2 John; 3 John
- Day 89– March 30, Revelation 1-5
- Day 90– March 31, Revelation 6-11
- Day 91– April 1, 2012, Revelation 12-18
- Day 92-April 2, 2021 Revelation 19-22
The Matrix of Deception
I am sick! How much more can we take without keeling over? Why are we so silent moving through our day to day existence without voicing what we know is inherently wrong? Why have we been existing in silence? We have been dumbed down to being automatons, trained to remain on the treadmill of bill paying and living life on the weekend! So busy with the treadmill and its distractions that we are missing the real thing (and it’s not Coke®)!!
Fearing the Lord has chastened me to become acutely aware of my disobedience via procrastination that I sit down and write. The Lord has placed this message on my heart after reading a book entitled “Babylon Mystery Religion [Ancient and Modern]” by Ralph Woodrow that points a finger at the clever ways pagan rituals have been masked and continued under the guise of Christianity. The illusion that has been perpetrated is a masterful example of mass manipulation planned from almost the beginning of time. The illusion is so diabolical, so horribly destructive that it canshould shatter the core of life as we know it. The word illusion, as defined in the Merriam Webster dictionary means: a misleading image presented to the vision, something that deceives or misleads intellectually; perception of something objectively existing in such a way as to cause misinterpretation of its actual nature. This is exactly what has happened to billions of people who have been purposefully led astray for centuries; the deception was planned and executed masterfully. The sad thing is that humanity has become like sheep being led to the slaughter; perhaps I should say humans following unto death? In 2005, 400 – 500 sheep plunged to their death following the lead sheep(BBC News, 2005). The sheep, having such a strong sense of flocking and herding, followed unto death. In the Bible, Believers (in Christ) are described as sheep being led by a Shepherd who we know is the Christ. Following the Good Shepherd is most excellent, and is good to follow HIM faithfully but we must know and fully understand our lives and what and why we do things. Reading the Bible is crucial. Questioning tradition and circumstance and making sure our actions line up with the Word of God is an absolute must! Taking a step back so that we can look at our lives, what we are doing and discover why we are doing it is imperative. Knowing why you are doing something is crucial. As Believers we want to be assured that our actions line up with the immutable, infallible Word of God. There is a reason we have access to information at our fingertips! Let’s use our ability to garner information to discover when, if, and how we are being deceived. For instance, Google “the origin of Christmas trees” and brace yourselves for the truth.
It is time to rip the Band-Aid off! Be brave and rip out all the pagan rituals that have become woven into the fabric of not just society, but Christianity. We must stand against these rituals that are buried so deeply and intertwined in our way of life that we have forgotten The Way!If we don’t, we will be held accountable for our actions at the judgement bar,In2Corinthians 5:10 Paul writes “For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, so that each of us may receive what is due us for the things done while in the body, whether good or bad.”
So here we are, going through our day to day existence knowing well that Santa Claus is not real, nevertheless we are invested lock stock and barrel in the Christmas season, teaching the next generation the falsehood of Santa Claus. It is crazy! Parents go into debt, work overtime, save forever to make their children happy on Christmas morning and attribute the gifting to a non-existent being. Why? Is it because Christmas is about the birth of Jesus the Christ and the retailers want Christmas to be about anything but the Christ? We know this, but why do we continue the insanity and infect the future with lies and illusions from the past? Why do we cast aside our Savior for Santa Claus? Do you know that the Lord hates idols, and our lives in the new millennium have become chock full of idol worship… celebrities, sports, food, and carnality? We have taken our attention from the Lord and have focused our praise and worship onto idols. Jeremiah 9:6 “You live in the midst of deception; in their deceit they refuse to acknowledge me,” declares the LORD.”
Shall we discuss Easter? Googling “EASTER” the result is: “The naming of the celebration as “Easter” seems to go back to the name of a pre-Christian goddess in England, Eostre, who was celebrated at beginning of spring. The only reference to this goddess comes from the writings of the Venerable Bede, a British monk who lived in the late seventh and early eighth century.” The highest holy day for Christianity has been reduced to bunnies, eggs, and candy which have absolutely nothing to do with the resurrection of Jesus the Christ. The fact that Jesus the Christ died on the cross and rose again on the third day for our sins has been thusly polluted by bunnies, muting the ever-powerful message of salvation – yet another feather in the cap of capitalism. We have been tricked!! Bamboozled and we should be upset!! James 1:6 pleads “Don’t be deceived, my dear brothers and sisters..”
What we do know is that from the beginning of time, from Adam and Eve, we have been in a battle between good and evil, between our Lord God the Almighty One and satan. That the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob is real, and so is the devil a/k/a satan. Please don’t conjure up images of the devil in a red body suit with pitch fork, tail, horns, and maybe a cape, but the son of perdition, the evil one, the deceiver, the father of lies has been spinning his web of lies since Adam and Eve, and now, the prize is humanity, and getting humans to forget the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, the Creator of all things and forsake HIM for a counterfeit, a pretender, a want to be.
Back to “Mystery Babylon” by Ralph Woodrow which points out how pagan beliefs have been purposefully and deceitfully adopted into Christianity. A new millennia buzz word is adoption, user adoption has been alive, well, and operating in Christendom. The book has forced me to do a deep dive into the topic and I have been moved deeply to feelings of anger because of the level of deception that we have fallen prey to. We were deceived because we have taken our eyes off God and have been entertained by all the new shiny distractions. For example, traditions surrounding Christian holidays like Christmas use pagan symbols like the Christmas Tree, Christmas wreaths, which were used to honorpagan gods. We replaced the remembrance of the birth of Christ, with celebrating a pagan god replete with tree, lights, candles and all. It is like you a good and loving parent showering your children with their heart’s desires and then someone else captures their attention and affection, sound familiar?
WOW!!! 2018 ends today and it has gone by so quickly!! We started the 2018 Bible reading January 1, 2018 and today, December 31, 2018 is the last day!! We had an awesome time reading the Word of God, and in doing so renewing our minds and spirits. We are so blessed to have the written Word, so that we can get to know the Father and His plan for us. 2018’s Bible reading led us to read the old testament once, and the new testament twice simultaneously!! How awesome is that?!!?!?!??
The 2019 Bible reading is a chronological reading. The readings normally take about 20 minutes and is a great way to start your day!! By reading the written Word of God, we get to explore the mysteries and promises of the Lord, and get to understand who He is and His plan.
OK… on your mark, get your Bibles ready, set your appointed time every day, and GO!!! Start reading the bible Tuesday, January 1, 2019. The link to the Bible reading plan is at the top of the message. Be blessed!!
December 28, 2018
Dear Family and Friends of Soulwinning Missions Association,
This has been the greatest year for SWM ever!! We have had our weekly Bible study every Saturday morning from 8AM to 9:30 AM, where we have been studying the Book of Revelation! The Lord has blessed us with opening our minds and hearts to His Word. In September 2018, we started the Book of Revelation for the second time! What a blessing this Book is as it reveals history of the past, speaks to us about the present and prepares us for the prophetic future!
We have continued to pray every Tuesday and Thursday morning from 6:00 a.m. to 6:30 a.m. What a blessing this has been for our family and friends to be covered by the blood of Jesus through prayer. This is our third year.
We were in Mirebalais, Haiti, February 11-15th for a Conference to Equip the Saints for the Last Days. We were blessed with the opportunity to teach about 150 young evangelists on fire for the Lord, Jesus Christ. In addition, we provided housing, from April 2018 to April 2019, for a displaced pregnant young woman (in Mirebalais) with 3 children.
We participated in a Women’s’ Conference in Cite du Soleil, Haiti in June 20-22, 2018 at the Good Samaritan Church. What a wonderful time with these wonderful women!! One result of the Women’s Conference was starting the Sewing School on the grounds of Good Samaritan Church/Foundation. Seventeen women have been attending school faithfully in the hopes of gaining the skills necessary to take care of themselves and their families.
We were able to provide 100 Old and New Testament Bibles to the Evangelist in Mirebalais and 100 New Testament Bibles to the Women in Cite Soleil. Both the Women’s Conference in Cite du Soleil and the Evangelists in Mirebalais received 10,000 tracts for distribution.
Please don’t forget the Derisma Family which we have provided an educational opportunity to the (now 4) school aged children for the past 3 years. They are doing well and Dieulene still wants to be an airline pilot!
We were able to give clothes to Sofika, a 6 year old girl who was left with her unemployed grandmother who was not able to clothe her. Special blessings to the children in the Foundation which is an orphanage supported by Pastor Vincent and Good Samaritan Church. In addition to the shoes that were provided in June, we also contributed underwear and games for Christmas. Other Christmas gifts given as needed.
We supported the Christmas party sponsored by Good Samaritan Foundation which was a great success and blessing for 500 children of this area which represent some of the poorest children in the Western hemisphere.
So you see, we have been very blessed and able to be a blessing to many. We would like to do so much more. Therefore, we have just finished putting together our first fundraiser for 2019! We will be launching a website featuring Haitian artwork and metalwork by native Haitian artists. Proceeds will be used to build a new orphanage for the children. We look forward and ask for your immediate support.
This message would not be complete without thanking each one of you for your prayers and financial support! We thank you and look forward to doing much more in 2019!
2018 is the third year that SWM has sponsored the Derisma children’s education. At first, there was the eldest daughter, and then the second child. Last year a third was added, and now finally, all 4 children are registered and attending school. The baby is waiting to go…