- January 19 – 22, 2020 Visit Haiti to check on the children at the orphanage, sewing school, and school @ Cite du Soleil. To distribute the educational scholarships for 14 children. Baptism of 8 children in orphanage at Croix-des-Bouquet, Haiti
- January 2020 SWM assumes responsibility for Good Samaritan Foundation School
- September 2019 SWM assumes responsibility for Good Samaritan Foundation Orphanage
- September 2018 Tentatively a return to Cite du Soleil, Port au Prince, Haiti.Cost is $800.00 per person (airfare and hotel).
- November 17 – 20, 2017 Visit to Petion-ville, Haiti
- March 5-9, 2017 Crusade – Petion-ville, Haiti – Postponed
- January 2017 Marketing/Advertising Trip
- November 10-14, 2016 Petion-ville, Haiti Discipleship Meeting and distribute donations to those effected by Hurricane Matthew. Please see below:
- For those thinking about contributing and making a difference to those who have suffered from hurricane Matthew the most important item is FOOD. Dry food would be best.
- Water purification tablets.
- Tarp to make tents for temporary housing for those who lost their homes.
- Clothes, hygiene kits, sheets, towels….basically just about anything would be appreciated!!!!
- For financial donations, please click on the Donations link on the homepage.
- Exploratory Trip date August 11 -15, 2016 – Petion-ville, Haiti- August 11 Arrive in Port Au Prince, Haiti.
– August 12 Site visits for upcoming crusade.
– August 13 Pastors’ Luncheon, Kinam Hotel, Petion-ville, Haiti 10AM to 3 PM
– August 14 Deliverance Tabernacle, Petion-ville, Haiti 7AM – 10 AM
– August 15 Return to Miami, FL
- Cabello, Haiti (twice) May 2015, December 2014
- Michoacán, Mexico 2001
- 3 trips to Lindsey Hospital, Guyana, South America 1989, 1990
- Antigua, West Indies 1994